of GD&T Video Training DVD Series
Complete Course – 8 DVDs
Also available in two other convenient training options:
- GD&T Fundamentals Overview - 4 DVD Set
- GD&T Fundamentals Individual DVD Learning Modules
Fundamentals of GD&T DVD Series is a convenient, comprehensive
video training program that teaches the fundamentals of geometric
dimensioning from your DVD player. Train yourself or your employees
anywhere you can play DVDs:
- On your portable DVD player
- Using your DVD player and TV
- Using the DVD-ROM drive on your PC or laptop
The Fundamentals of GD&T Video training series is taught by ETI president, Alex Krulikowski, an internationally known GD&T expert. Alex has a degree in industrial vocational education, over 30 years of industry experience, and was a manager of dimensional engineering at GM. He explains GD&T basics in a clearly understood fashion, using a series of goals and objectives, with the help of 3-D part models to help demonstrate concepts.
The training is also cross-referenced with ETI's Video Workbook, so you can practice concepts as you learn them.
The full course contains 28 lessons covering the basic rules, definitions, and concepts of GD&T. The total running time is approximately 14 hours. However, we recommend that you allocate 20-24 hours so that your students get the most out of this program.
Format: GD&T Video Training Program includes:
- A video training program guide with tips and suggestions for conducting video training
- A set of reproducible handouts—four drawings that are used in the video which can be duplicated and used for notations while viewing the videos
- A video workbook in which the student practices the concepts shown in the video
Estimated Length: The total running time of the series is approximately 14 hours. However, we recommend that you allocate 20-24 hours so that your students get the most out of this program.
The Fundamentals of GD&T Video Series is also available in DVD format.
Click here for more information.